Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Face the Changes


Facing Changes is hard. Sure, we all know that but every now and then you encounter situations where alot of your habits just simply have to change. Right now there's some health issues I've been enduring that require some serious changes. It's overwhelming and I can only pick one or two and begin there. I can't take them all on at once. It's hard enough to change one habit much less a dozen or so. And so it begins and so I'm reading more meaning into the painting of faces. Time to face what needs to be done and get started. Wish me luck? Have you struggled with making changes to your habits before? Do you have any tips or advice on how to get through it all? Lemme know because I could really use the support! But in the meantime Art Saves Me as it always has . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment