Monday, March 18, 2013

Blog Anniversary - March 2013


Life is Good. Life is The Great Adventure. Today is my first Blogiversary! Like most bloggers I can't believe how much has changed since that first tentative scary nervous click on the Publish button. I've somehow managed to find a place where my artwork can be seen by others, have honed in on painting instead of the countless mixed media I used to do and now here I am in a new place altogether. Thanks to each and every one of you who has stopped by. I appreciate it more than you know. Knowing someone has seen my work keeps me going and making more art.

In celebration I'm offering a Give Away. If you leave a comment, I'll have a drawing and send the winner a PDF of my journal labels that you can print and use any way you choose. So, I'll talk to you soon . . .

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jann, what a journey you've had. Thanks for sharing all f your creativity, thoughts and inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all your support. The journey continues...

    ReplyDelete