Friday, December 7, 2012

Dream of Trees


"There is a thing in me that dreamed of trees, 

...With only streams and birds for company, 
To build out of my life a few wild stanzas. "
--Mary Oliver

It's all about trees for me right now. This is the theme I've chosen for my 2012 Sketchbook Project and here's a peek at one corner of one of the pages. 

Basically you transform a small journal with your art and it travels around the US and internationally on exhibit. Anyone, anywhere can check out your journal to look at, like a library. To see the other books I've done for this check out the sidebar. 

And just wanted to let you know I'll be out for awhile to celebrate an early  holiday this weekend with some family. But I'll be back next week so I'll talk to you then!! Happy Holidays to All .  . .

No comments:

Post a Comment