Monday, October 1, 2012

30 Days of Art - Day 1

30 Days of Art - Day 1 watercolor translucent effects over stamping and drawing on layer over layer and lots of layers I lost count of how many. That's the thing about sitting down at your worktable, you never know where it will lead you.

Here's my list for making art:

Go to your workspace and Start, that's the hardest part but is Step 1
Then make a few marks on any surface, it could be plain scary white or on top of a background you've already painted.
Pick up any of your favorite tools and let it wander over the surface
You can even close your eyes for this part
Then add some watercolor here and there, still being random
Add some stamping
Draw around some of the shapes you made

For me it all starts to work then and I'm mesmerized and exploring what it wants to be - the Adventure, the Flow

Thanks to Traci Bunkers 30 Days of Art for getting me started. Stay tuned for 29 more days...

No comments:

Post a Comment