Friday, June 15, 2012

Chaos Moving Madness

chaos and confusion and downright madness, caught up in the most intense part of moving to a new home, too many possessions, how could that happen? always letting go of things never ends, just goes on forever, attachments made then break-my-heart lost again very unwillingly like tearing Velcro, this is my stuff, I lovingly collected every bit of it, why do I have to let it go? there's only so much space, making room for what's really important, even though I didn't know what that was until now, I will get through this, I can do this, think good thoughts for me on Monday 6/18 The Big Move with the unknown-never-used-or-met-before mover, oh yeah, this is great, this will work . . . here we go, full speed ahead, second star on the right

No comments:

Post a Comment